Natural Family Planning made Easy
No more charting, no more graphing, no user errors - the fertility computer does the work for you.
It's safe, easy, accurate and reliable. Natural Family Planning has a dual purpose - so does Lady-Comp.
Fertility Awareness Methods help woman to know which days of the month she is most likely to get pregnant. The Lady-Comp Planning Software shows you when ovulation is coming.
It determines your fertile days based on your morning temperature and will alert you on your most fertile days: on the day you ovulate – and the five days before ovulation. It can also do much more: it uses statistical methods to detect various causes of infertility and thus helps to solve individual problems of conception.
It answers the fundamental questions of your gynecologist:
- Does ovulation occur?
- Are your hormones in balance?
With its integrated cycle and planning-statistics Lady-Comp Baby displays further
useful information necessary to successfully plan a child:
- forecasts your most fertile days.
- recognizes if you don’t ovulate or if you have a hormonal imbalance (CLI).
- can be used by women with irregular cycles.
- indicates monophasic cycles (cycles without ovulation) and ovulation fluctuation.
- recognizes a Corpus Luteum Deficiency.
- contains an Integrated Pregnancy Test.
- keeps track of all your data. No graphs needed. You can access your own data easily at any time. A free Clinical Print-Out and Analysis can also be obtained upon request.
It does so much more
- provides you with an accurate Expected Delivery Date.
- can be used for safe natural pregnancy prevention after birth (99.3% reliability).
Natural Family Planning
Natural family planning or fertility awareness methods have a dual purpose:
You can either prevent pregnancy: meaning that partners do not have intercourse during the ovulation period of a woman's menstrual cycle. Natural family planning is a type of pregnancy control that is approved by many religions and does not interfere with your health.
Or it can help you get pregnant:
meaning couples who wish to achieve pregnancy can take advantage of the
fertile time of the cycle. It allows couples to adjust their behavior to
the naturally occurring cycles of a woman's body and can thus assist
with reduced fertility.